Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oh Anonymous! Have you not yet learnt?

You know, I’d have thought I’d ranted enough throughout this blog about what I think about feel about anonymous people making comments, especially those that are controversial or provoking of anything other than kindness, but for a change I’m going to give your average anonymous twat, the benefit of the doubt and assume they’ve not yet seen these posts rather than assume they’re that daft, and I’ll point them to all the posts rants on Anonymous commentators here:

Lick baby, Lick!

~*March 29th, 2006

Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

~*April 2nd, 2006

I’m a Bitch. Learn Something New Now.

~*July 6th, 2006

In addition to these, I’m going to add a little something new, now. When you come into my blog and blatantly attack me and someone else who had already been attacked by a specific person I happened to be fighting with and you leave whatever ‘for’ or ‘against’ remarks you leave anonymously… Do you think you’re doing someone a favor?

When your opinion mirrors and almost attacks virtually the same person (sure, with a few typing differences, but who can’t alter the way they type?) who I’m currently debating with, and who has proven to me time and time again how easy it is to avoid the IP showing on the stat counter while making comments, you only make it easy for me to presume they’re the ones posting as anon. How in the world does this help his stance, or your own? It doesn’t.

And you’re calling me a bitch means just about as much to me as me asking who your mama was fucking while she should have been raising you to create such a spineless thing with no knowledge of English Language expressions or the term metaphor, should mean to you: NOTHING. Why? Because you don’t care about me! You needn’t care about my opinion of you. Maybe, just maybe if I knew who you were, I’d have the tiniest bit of respect for you or your opinion and what you thought of me would matter. But as Anon, you don’t get that privilege.

Think twice dipshit, before taking your anonymous high-road here again. As I already pointed out to you, I don’t believe in freedom of speech. There’s only so much I’m going to accept from the likes of you. I will delete your comments if you annoy me enough.

In the meantime, thanks for keeping a debate going in my blog and increasing my site views through the shit attempt to stir. But honestly, I don’t need or want your help there.

17 Comments:

Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:17 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:19 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:21 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:26 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:28 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger samuraisam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:36 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Sam... You need to check your email. Thanks.

8:22 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

When things are a bit crap around me, I go to this website and let off some steam lol

www.orisinal.com

It's been quite addictive. Enjoy!

1:16 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

your highness..what's the matter with Mr. Samurai? the whole saga is getting very complicated...hopefully we do not see any ninja in black dropping by...difficult for creature like us to be involved...:( humans are complex!

4:24 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Ohhhhh! Games SS! I’m adding it to my favorites now! Thank you!

BF, it is over. Sam has deleted his comments and I’ve deleted mine. I'd prefer it if this issue wasn't brought up anymore. Often, things are not what they seem and should they be made clear would serve no ones purpose; especially on the net.

5:05 PM, August 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many others who hate you apart from sam. People who don't even know you personally but hate you from your blog and the way you fuck up your own life to create drama.

11:36 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Anon...

You must be new to my blog to think this is news to me, huh?

12:06 AM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

There are also those who love you from your blog and the way you fuck up your own life to create drama.

I don't know what all the fuss is, I love anon posters. So easy to bat away.

1:20 AM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Thank you Psamtani. I’m pretty confident of that one too, only… The Anon’s who leave remarks like that one make me wonder two things;

1) Do they really believe it’s possible to please everyone; no matter what they do? Nah, everyone’s got haters out there. The question is do they realize their fear of people hating and/or confronting them, is why they keep themselves anon when making statements like this about others?

2) Are they aware that these haters are proving people love to hate others, by the simple fact that they can’t stay away? I mean, they claim to hate me. Why do they keep coming back? Nah… They’re closet ‘Bold & Beautiful’ lovers too. They’re just in denial.

5:57 AM, August 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

psamtani, its pimps like you that keep (attention) whores like Tainted alive

12:30 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

rofl...

At least you have the ability to make me giggle...

Why you bother with the (attention) bit, is beyond me.

Seriously hon, if you hate me so much, why are you here? I mean, is it necessary that you make sure the world knows it? I know it. And every single person that matters to me, or will ever matter to me knows or will know it through me and other's I'm sure, as well.

So you're really just wasting your own time and energy, now.

12:40 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

By the way... since it's Friday and traffic's not all that busy around here, it's kind of obvious to see your IP in the stats, and note that you've returned here a whole 95 times... That's a large number of visits for someone tries so hard to express their hate for me.

I know a lot of people who hate the show FRIENDS. Know what they do when they see it's airing on TV? Change the channel and watch something else. I happen to like that show and most of the time, I can't even FORCE them to watch it with me. So what gives?

You love to hate, or you're in the closet about you undeniable attraction to my blog for some reason?

12:46 PM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home