Monday, July 17, 2006

Clarification MD: Now Public

Well, MD, since you decided to ignore the email I sent you this morning, and instead reply here, let’s make my real issue with you clear here and to everyone else as well:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Click for bigger image.
And now you all know my name too!


Notice the time stamp, please & thank you very much.

Now to reply to some (not all because I can’t be assed to repeat myself) of your comments, here:

’if we can take praise so well, i'm sure we can take the negative realities with a pinch of salt.’

Presentation is the issue MD, presentation & place. Not the ‘negative realities’ that you and I and everyone else know so well. Did you miss the part in that post where I mentioned I thought this sort of post was better left in his personal blog? Did you see me mention anywhere that he should delete the thing all together? I don’t believe a blog where people will come from far and wide for information on the UAE is the place for such dark humor. Ok, you got it. I didn’t. Ahmed didn’t. I’ll bet your ass a hell of a lot more people are going to look at this as an insult, another dent in UAE’s ever deteriorating image and nothing more.

’i have seen more offensive posts but people suddenly seem to take it in good humour. and this photo would have gone unnoticed, if it wasn't 'glorified' like this.’

You’ve seen more offensive posts in the UAE Community blog? You’ve seen one where people openly stated they thought it was distasteful? I’ve seen some pretty shitty things too; S&M, Faces of Death, Simulated Rape Scenes, Animal Torture, but none of it in a forum meant to represent the UAE. And let’s be honest, there’s no other online UAE community like this and if representing the UAE wasn’t the intention… explain the name & theme?

so i guess u're not the only one who is shocked. it's amazing how just disagreeing with u means im 'two-faced'? i loved how a7med and samawel handled the argument on their blog and if i remember, u did commend them on it. maybe u should return and reflect on that. i am still the same and i haven't changed overnight. if u think u've misjudged me, then maybe u never knew me.

I think the email already answered this one for you. I know you in person. Though as you just pointed out, not well enough. The two-faced comment is a conclusion from my personal interaction with you, combined with these comments. Ahmed & Samawel had a disagreement concerning an opinion. My problem with you is YOU and not your opinion.

yes. coming from me; because my opinion is MINE...and the fact that SD supports it, doesn't make it 'wrong' and doesn't make me her follower. i refuse to be caught in these blogger politics. whether SD agrees or disagrees with woke...i dont care.

Yeah, I can see how you misunderstood this comment. I copied and pasted too much of your previous comment. The comment I was referring to (and couldn’t believe came out of your mouth) was meant to be, ‘i don't know why it's always about being pro or anti-SD.’ and not the whole little paragraph.

You see MD, I specifically remember a time (hell, 80% of all our conversations combined), where you were pushing the ‘SD & Sam ass kissing this and worshipping that, and blah, blah, blah, blah.’ Even when my problem had to do with say, Shaper or Emirati… You yourself assumed because the argument took place on her blog, or because you believe they get along, it was her I wanted to rant about! You brought her into the discussions; not me!

This darling is the definition of two-faced.

14 Comments:

Blogger flamin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger flamin said...

you see tainted, this time i will be assed if i bothered commenting on whatever you wrote. i have been glorified on this blog...oh how woooonderful!

next time you wonder why people leave u or walk in and out of ur life...maybe you should return and read this post. and if there's something more u want to do...maybe you should
ponder for a change. u'll get all ur answers.

i have a lot of crap on my head and this post is the last thing i could give a damn about. as for me being 'two-faced', i'd only agree if it was coming from a reliable source.

so that's it from me. i have promised someone i wont take this further so say all u want. i know who and what i am and that's all that matters.

11:37 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Good girl. Ta ta.

11:49 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

sigh...your highness...it's a sad day!

6:16 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey said...

BF!!! awake so early ...is checking her highness TF blog the
first thing you do?
TF MD I hope you make up soon...

7:49 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

Oh I love a public spat!

9:05 AM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know its easier said than done but I think you guys ought to make up in the spirit of friendship. Remember, neither one of you is a winner here, nor I for that matter or who ever told you guys to take off your gloves. Having said that, life's too short to hold a grudge against any one. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. You guys make up and I'll take ya all for a drink at the Village. Fish n Chips on me even a glass each of bubbly (if you like) but that's all, oh and you guys have to buy me a Guinness each. Deal?

9:50 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

You know...

I don't think I have much to say anymore about this.

I appreciate all your comments much, though.

11:31 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Taunted said...

Bloody hell, tainted's lost for words - is it April Fool's Day?

12:33 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

I've got lots of words left Taunted...

Just not on this topic.

Despite the way it might read, I'm pretty damn hurt by this discovery about someone I believed to be real (at least when dealing with me - because not many of us are 'real' on the blogs, are we?).

Time to let this go, yeah?

12:45 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger adevents said...

tainted u did not reply to bulshi comment!
:)

3:15 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Ok AD, I'll say it again...

Time to let this go, yeah?

3:27 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell was that about!?

Just let it go..

5:05 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

This coming from the girl who beats this shit outta toys in frustration, then keeps the broken remains on her desk as a reminder not to lose it?

lol!

You're a little late here hun. I've already let this one go.

8:29 PM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home