Monday, July 31, 2006

Incredible Really. Stupid Boy.

What does it take for people to learn?

T’s done it again.

I finally gave him a call this morning (since I’ve been avoiding all calls for the last week or so and finally feel like talking a little, especially to people who have been worried about me).

He didn’t answer.

He called me back just now. When I asked him how he was, he replied with, “Fine. I’m in the jail again.”

What the fuck? How the fuck is he talking on his phone?

“Nothing. They just threw me inside some hot place with all my things and haven’t told me anything yet. I’ve been here since morning.”

Huh? What did you do? How did they catch you? How long will you be there?

“Alcohol. I don’t know. It’s hot here and I don’t know where my car is.”

How did they catch you?

“They came and asked me what was wrong with me. I told them nothing was wrong, I was just parking my car and why did the watchman call the police?”

You were driving drunk? How many times have I told you not to do that?

“Anyway, I’ll text you when I’m outta here.”

No, no. Which police station? And you have no idea how long? I mean, a day, a month, a week, anything?

“No idea.”

T, take care of yourself. And please find some way to let me know you’re alright.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ll talk to you later.”

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. At least this time I know what happened. Usually when he gets locked up, he just vanishes off the face of the planet and we all rightfully assume he got caught again, until he submerges and let’s us know all is well.

So, once again, he’s in jail. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. Don’t let me forget to mention that he’s got that real estate deposit check for me in his pocket – not that it’s that big a deal, at least not big enough for me to bother about it since he collected it for me; though I am officially broke.

5 Comments:

Blogger MASS said...

maybe a few lashes will make him learn!

4:35 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger purchasewoods said...

Now there's a problem you need. Love, L

4:51 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

lol @ q8...

He's endured a hell of a lot more than a few in his time... I doubt that will work...

And L... Don't I know it.

7:59 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger BuJ said...

hmmm one doesn't know what to say about these things.. except i suppose one does not goto jail repeatedly "by mistake"...

9:40 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Buj....

LOL! Since you probably know a little more about this person... I'm going to have to agree with you...

It's either that, or he's just really THAT dumb, yeah.

9:44 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home