Sunday, August 20, 2006

UAE Blogger Explanation Please

Please READ the bottom notes. They’re VERY important.

What the hell?

A while back, Psamtani sent me to a piece of writing I can only classify as the most worthless waste of time ever. Naturally a piece of writing deserving of that description would have to belong to Khaleej Times.

At the bottom of this rubbish, which was meant to be about loneliness and suggested the best cure was to read a book the author asked for feedback. Below, you’ll find what I sent him, followed by his response.

The original link is now dead and I can’t be bothered to find it in the archives and direct anyone else there, since it’s really that bad.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=khaleejtimesrd4.png

Can someone please help me with this response? I can only assume SD wrote something about it and this author is under the impression that I read SD’s blog. Professionalism is stunning in this ‘publication-organization’ and they’re proving it further and further with every action.

~*~

I don’t even know how to correct this one! If people knew how to NOT reply to old and irrelevant emails (in this case an email I forwarded to Psamtani after sending me the link, to show him my response), to explain something a little more recent maybe I wouldn’t have made such a fool of myself.

LOL! See me placing the blame for my lack of reading on Psamtani and/or everyone else? My apologies to Galadari & Khaleej Times. The paper is still shit, but they didn't send this response.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you want to hear? People bitching about SD on this post?

There are enough people who criticize Galadari and he could not give a flying fuck about your dictionary meanings, which just so you know, is becoming an obsolete introduction to an arguement.

4:26 AM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

ROFLMAO.

Look at the sender of the email, woman

4:53 AM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Psamtani...

Salamat. I hope you're feeling better soon.

8:17 AM, August 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what the fook you're on about!

9:42 AM, August 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what the fook you're on about!

9:42 AM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

janet...

Umwah... I like you too!

Stoopid... or (with stoopid) lol..

Doesn't matter. Neither did I at the time of writing this. Neither did 'james' above. And well, seems as though Psamtani is the only one who actually had a clue...

roflmao

10:12 AM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger psamtani said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:07 AM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home