Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lebanese Civilians Petition

Please go to http://julywar.epetitions.net and sign the Save the Lebanese Civilians Petition and forward this invitation to your friends.
Lebanese civilians have been under the constant attack of the state of Israel for several days. The State of Israel, in disregard to international law and the Geneva Convention, is launching a maritime and air siege targeting the entire population of the country. Innocent civilians are being collectively punished in Lebanon by the state of Israel in deliberate acts of terrorism as described in Article 33 of the Geneva Convention.

This page has been copied in whole from UAE Community Blog. If you haven't already, please do sign the petition and note that you need to confirm your signature through email for legal purposes.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just did this for my best bud Joe and his family that are still stuck in Liban, and also for other buddies. Here's hoping, wishing for you; may you be safe where ever you are for we are buds always & forever. This one's for you :-)

2:49 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My life, if you knew the trouble and strife you put my country under, you would not post such heresy.

3:02 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Good on you Louis... ;)

And Abraham... what heresy? what country? and who is your life?

Are you sure you've commented on the right post?

3:18 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

B, something bothering you?

You know if you want to talk you're welcome to ring me up, yeah?

4:36 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger black feline said...

Your highness...will do...peace to the world!

5:13 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Amna_a said...

God help Lebanon.. I really hope this ends soon. :/ They're civilians for heaven's sake..

6:55 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My father once told me

"if you are gonna start a fight, don't come crying back if you get your ass kicked."

I am a lebanese and it angers me o see that my countrymen don't see that the real problem is the hezbollah.

Hezbollah were causes of the civil war, and now they go and start fights against the Israelis. And we Lebanese have to pay for it.

Who asked the Hezbollah to go kidnap the soldiers? Why can't the Hezbollah stop firing rockets? If its peace we want, we have to get the Hezbollah to stop as well, We can't just expect the other side to stop and we continue to act irresponsibly.

11:28 AM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

I hear what you're saying anonymous. But I disagree with you whole-heartedly.

None-the-less, I hope peace finds its way back to your country soon.

12:31 PM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ยป 6:55 PM, July 18, 2006
Anonymous commented: I am a lebanese and it angers me o see that my countrymen don't see that the real problem is the hezbollah.

I empathize with you guys but like it says 'you can't unscramble scrambled eggs'. What needs to be done now is to put a stop to this madness and avoid misery to (common) innocent people (like you and me) on both ends, no?

3:12 PM, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home